About the Role
Write smart contracts in Cadence (FLOW) or Solidity, and integrate them into frontend applications using technologies like web3.js/Flow FCL while cooperating across workstreams with autonomy.
On a daily basis you are expected to:
- Working on Cadence (Flow) smart contracts.
- Creating unique NFT experiences with music and brands.
- Leading development of a curated NFT platform.
- Augmenting the platform's offering for NFTs including better integration between digital certificates and artwork NFTs and IRL events.
- Collaborating with cross-functional product teams.
- Building generative art projects.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years experience building DApps on a major smart contract-based blockchain such as Ethereum or Flow.
- Good understanding of the blockchain ecosystem including knowledge of virtual machines, smart contracts, blockchain architecture etc.
- 1+ years working with NestJS or NextJS
- Familiarity with API integrations and third-party services, and understanding the potential pitfalls.
An especially strong candidate may also have the following experience:
- Building NFT and/or finance-based smart contracts
- Backend technologies including Next.js, Java and Spring Boot
- Different testing approaches such as unit, end to end, UI testing
- IPFS / NFT storage experience
- Security and cryptography experience
- A degree in computer science or a related field
Our benefits: (contractor)
- Contract signed with a US Company
- At least 10 days of vacations per year
- Training plan and continuous learning
- Be part of a company ranked in the top 20% worldwide according to Officevibe in employee engagement
- Health and wellness program
- Company retreats and offsite activities
Our growth culture:
- One pillar here at MagmaLabs is to give back to the community. This is why we organize code retreats, small conferences, meetups, visits to universities, contributions to open source, mentorships, etc.
- We like to share knowledge outside and inside the company, that's why we organize MagmaTalks —a place to share ideas, tools, and different topics.
- We support the BrightCoders Academy, our talent accelerator that provides mentoring and training to the next generation of software engineers.
- We have a great process to boost team-building with our MagmaActivities! (sports, paintball, escape rooms, bowling and more)
- And we also enjoy partying on special occasions: Christmas Party, Programmer's Day, Halloween, Day of the Dead, Independence Day and more.
We’re an incredible team that builds tailored software solutions to help companies execute their vision. Altogether, we have helped develop multiple projects and built sites from scratch for more than a hundred projects across different countries. We also love to develop top talent to deliver high-quality products with rigorous execution.