Senior Product Designer
MagmaLabs is looking for a UX Product Designer to join the Engineering team. The UX Product Designer will create satisfying and compelling experiences for users of a product. We are looking for a strong creative, technical, and problem-solving skills candidate.
On a daily basis, you are expected to:
- Work with other designers, clients, administrators, engineers, and product managers to find solutions that enhance the user experience.
- Prototype and run user testing to guide each iteration of the design process.
- Present design concepts and deliverables that meet business and client requirements.
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver user stories, wireframes, user journeys, and optimized models for various devices and interfaces.
- Make impactful design and user-experience decisions related to legacy and new functions and features.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX Design.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq Figma, Sketch, Zepplin, Adobe XD, Invision, Lookback)
- Ability to work with clients, understand detailed requirements and design a complete user experience that meets clients’ needs and visions.
- Experience using UX design best practices to provide solutions and a deep understanding of mobile and responsive design.
- Iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Master communication to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Possess a clear view and understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Work effectively in a team, synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited to collaborate and communicate closely with teams and other stakeholders through a distributed template to regularly submit design solutions for approval.
- Be excited about solving user problems through good design.
- Be open to constructive feedback and criticism.
- Be fervent about user experience and other areas of design and innovation.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Add language skills - English (fluent) - C level required
- Contract signed with a US Company
- At least 10 vacation days per year
- Training plan and continuous learning
- Be part of a company ranked in the top 20% worldwide according to Officevibe in employee engagement
- Health and wellness program
- Company retreats and offsite activities
Our growth culture:
- One pillar here at MagmaLabs is to give back to the community. We organize code retreats, small conferences, meetups, visits to universities, contributions to open source, mentorships, etc.
- We like to share knowledge outside and inside the company; we organize MagmaTalks —a place to share ideas, tools, and different topics.
- We support the BrightCoders Academy, our talent accelerator that provides mentoring and training to the next generation of software engineers.
- We have a great process to boost team-building with our MagmaActivities! (sports, paintball, escape rooms, bowling, and more)
- And we also enjoy partying on special occasions: Christmas Party, Programmer's Day, Halloween, Day of the Dead, Independence Day, and more.
Starting $3, 000 USD
We are an incredible team that builds tailored software solutions to help companies execute their vision. Altogether, we have helped develop multiple projects and built sites from scratch for more than a hundred projects across different countries. We also love to develop top talent to deliver high-quality products with rigorous execution.